Baht-room rules: Be prepared to return with a fat belly

00:04 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

Before I depart for my Bangkok trip, many friends thought I'll be going with my family but the fact it's just me and daddy. The first question that pops through our head was 'Seriously? Won't it be awkward?'. That was exactly what that worries me, but don't care la coz I'm gonna leave him soon :( But the trip turned out to be pretty funny and nice, just lack of photos coz daddy don't wanna help me take my #ootd shots
Us in the pink cab! Omfg why my face so damn big one...

Basically on the first day we didn't do much, had our lunch in Platinum mall food court and we separated for almost three hours coz I need some time in Platinum mall. But seriously without my girlfriends to give me opinions, very difficult to shop. Not gonna talk about the food in Platinum mall, not worth to waste words describing them so you can skip the food court.
Daddy ordered this cute thingy but it tasted sweet (I cannot take it!)

The title of our trip is so called Callie brings Daddy for Bangkok food, where I wanna to introduce all my fav food there to him. God knows how pressured I was coz daddy's taste buds are not that easily satisfied. So my first recommendation..... Som Tam Nua
Mind you if you are like us, who wants to take sour and spicy, go for the Mango salad not the Papaya salad. The one above is the papaya salad. The fish is not bad also, but I prefer the peanut fish I had in Somboon the last time. Lastly the fried chicken which cannot be missed. But somehow I feel like the last time when I had these dishes it tasted even more delicious. Prolly coz we were too exhausted after those whole day shopping routine. 

I also found out that there is actually another outlet in Siam Centre. After our full full meal, we slowly walk back to our hotel (which I will do in a separate post) while spotting for our potential meals lol. 
Somehow it was like longan season in Thailand. I tried one and it was super duper sweet and juicy so we couldn't resist to buy some back to hotel. For the rest of the nights, we had lots of fruit stored in the fridge as well like watermelon, pineapple and pamelo. 好像前世沒有吃過水果这样 -.-

Lastly, I'm ending this with my current favourite flight outfit.

Till then, wait for my continuation on Bangkok!


0 comments: