The Blog is back in service.

23:56 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

Back in service.
Back from reading week.


Haven't written anything on this blog for almost 2 years. There were tons of excuses behind this, be it the busy work load from academics, internship, job hunting or even just wanting to escape from being online (oh well I did play less of Instagram). The fact that I am having much more free time during this final semester at HKU and at least have secured a job in Hong Kong, I want to spend more time doing things I enjoy. So while having lunch with a friend, she encouraged me to restart on my blog again. I'm not sure how long will I be able to persist this time, but let's just try. 

So being back from my vacation over the reading week. I spent a whopping 7 days with my secondary school bestie in Japan, enjoying the last bit of winter, witnessing sakura for the very first time and just being crazy together. I'm still sorting out the photos so I haven't started on the post yet. Just chilling in a cafe now, drafting this post. 

It's a Monday, day 1 of back-to-school session but thankfully, I have my Mondays off, so kinda like an extra holiday. Made my way to Brew Bros, a newly-opened cafe in the neighborhood.


The cafe holds 6 tables and maybe 3 bar seats. I like the lighting and ambiance here, especially when there wasn't too many people in the morning, but the crowd starts swarming in at around 1pm. I got a table and ordered the lunch deal. Love how generous they were with the smashed avocado.
#avocadoaddict

Poached egg & smashed Avocado on Sourdough, with Bacon and Dukkah.

Half gone.



Flat White.

The barista zone.



Easy-to-spot corner cafe.


Brew Bros Coffee  .  @brewbroshillroad
G/F, 1 Po Tuck Street, Western District
Mon, Wed-Sun 09:00 - 18:00
Closed on Tues.





0 comments: