London Style 1.0

02:30 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

Finally back to blogging. As promised, no blogging till exams end but there's still time where I was so tempted to write something here.
Three weeks of nightmare is finally over, now three weeks of break! This week's schedule is totally full. Occupied with movie dates, dinner outings, body massage, facial appointment, Genting trip and CNY shopping!
One more Ipoh food hunt with friends, so I'll just wait till then to do an overall summary of Ipoh delicacies :)

I think I'll do abit on London before I start Spain.
Reminiscence back to June 2012...

Highly recommended breakfast in London, The Breakfast Club
Really like the poached egg done by them.
Small but cosy shop

Eggs Royale

Huevos Rancheros
Fried eggs, Tortilla, refried beans, chorizo, salsa, sour cream, cheddar and guacamole

Not used to bangs at that time. Look so chubby
The half cut-out glass of drink is The Big Breakfast.
Strawberry, banana, oats, honey, yogurt and milk *slurp*

You might have to wait for long coz queues are often seen outside the shop.
This outlet is located in Soho. 


Just round the corner and you can spot one of the best bakery, The Hummingbird Bakery
I'm not a cupcake person, but they serve the best red velvet cupcakes.My one and only cupcake.
All the details so pretty!
My favourite colours and theme pastel


Afterall I'm just a small kid inside. M&M's WORLD has to be visited.
Fun place to play around!
Cute dance from the mascots

It was Queen's Diamond Jubilee at that time. Wrong timing to go London coz lots of streets are blocked. There was so many people on the street waiting to catch a glimpse of the Queen.
That's how crazy. Many people climbed up the phone booth.


There was no where to go, so we decided to get down by a tree and enjoy our take-away cupcakes.
At Embankment Garden.

Having a traditional English afternoon tea is always what I want. Sis took us to a famous one in London, Caffe Concerto

 Ended the night with Ghost The Musical!
My first ever musical - although I wanna watch Wicked so badly.
I I like it like it!
That's what I did in one day.
Will update as often as I can  

0 comments: