Thirty8 x Trente Huit

10:13 CallieKaylee 1 Comments

I had to admit I'm such a failure when it comes to surprise. Only blurrie-s like me can burst the surprise by doing silly things like letting it out in a wrong group chat. Being her best friend *thickfaced* I know Rene really wanna to pay a visit to Thirty8 at Grand Hyatt since forever. So as a belated birthday meal and since there won't be much girly time we can spend together, I had to make it come true as soon as possible. Although it failed to become a surprise but noneoftheless Stephyy's presence gotcha!
All first timers would not miss their THIRTY8 Signature Cake. Missed the shot with the glass cover with all the misty effect inside. When the caramel sauce was poured onto the cake, the centre ted to melt and sink in by a little. Paired up with a scoop of banana ice cream and some raspberries (would love to have raspberry sorbet instead)

Since it's already my second visit, I decided to try something new. The last time I had the coconut crumble and oven chocolate cake, so we went for the Vanilla Soft Serve with mango melba, vanilla ice cream, raspberried and almond crunch.
 
Below is all photos of us. People that I will miss defo...
Shortest among all

Houndstooth skirt which I got from Bangkok. Maybe it's because i seldom wear skirt, I find it quite short and my converse is still hurting the back of my foot.
What a day where I have to take care of the skirt and the shoe sigh..
 Until then, go back to packing.


1 comment:

  1. Was it a high tea? Recommended to go (because it looks so good!!)? :D

    ReplyDelete