Moments in England

12:10 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

Didn't have time to blog at all since starting of June. Travelling and being away from home for the entire June.
Now finally settled down and can have a few days break, staying at home and rot.
So time to blog!

Can't believe how fast time flies. One whole month just passed like that. I didn't really have much time to try all the food and restaurants on my must-eat/try list. So basically I was like eating 6 meals a day, just so to try as much food as I can. Imagine how fat am I right now. 

It's supposed to be 'Sorry, I'm leaving'. Dedicated to my sis :)

First thing to update here is about my sudden change in decision. I was supposed to fly back to KL on the 27th night and I totally burnt the ticket. The whole family have been persuading me months ago to extend stay in UK till July. But I was concerned about college and other stuff so I really didn't wanna miss two weeks of school *hardworking and studious lol*  But on 27th itself, morning, on the coach going to London. I decided to make a bet or rather to trust luck and submit to the will of God lol. Straight away went to the MAS office to ask if there's available seats on the 18th and if i can still change when I've already checked-in.

Yup they have two available seats. So i have to bear the $$$ to change the dates :(  All the way carry my gigantic luggage from Nottingham to London, and then carrying it back to Nottingham 0.o

And failed to surprise ze sister. Planned to hide in the coach until she goes up and see me, but she can really walk like what mummy said, a pink panther haha and caught us in the coach station coz the boarding gate wasn't even opened yet. So I'll be missing college for 2 weeks and enjoying the cold summer here! =D

What I did while waiting to miss my flight and return to Nottingham:

#1  After settling the change of flight

#2   GBK Classic Beef burger. ohnomnom...

#3   At King's Cross Railway Station. 
Searching high n low for this platform 9 3/4

  #4   Covent Garden. Pay phone model!
      Looks as if I'm tickling that leg lol

#5   Tutti Frutti now in London! Chatime as well but I have yet tried it

 #6   Best curry laksa? I think so...
Served in Hare & Tortoise

#7  Laduree's macaroons! This is love <3

Needa find time to blog more about my June! 
Gonna go bake for tonight's bbq party :)     
Adieu!                            


0 comments: