Baht-room rules: Relax when you are not having a tight schedule

18:36 CallieKaylee 0 Comments


Since this trip to Bangkok is not mainly about shopping, plus it's with daddy, instantaneous room upgrades please! Hey i didn't ask for that coz I'm used to staying in those not too exp hotels in Bangkok coz I'm only gonna take a shower and sleep in there. Daddy claimed that this is a relaxing trip and he must have a good place to rest so I let him make the choice with the condition that it must be in Pratunam area. I suggested GLOW but in the end we got Amari Watergate Hotel instead.
 
I sit here all night watching Triumph in the Sky 2 while munching longan and yogurt!
Their wifi is super fast too.
 
 
Bar by the pool side

I've been hearing about klonuts quite some time ago and saw the one in Publika but I didn't go for it. Surprisingly, in Bangkok only Cascade cafe serves cronut and it is located at the lobby of our hotel. We got two cronuts at the price of 40 baht only coz they were having this promo buy 1 free 1 if you snap a photo of it and upload it.
 
 
Cronut - Croissant-like doughnut
Some nights they also have some music performance at the lobby
 I totally forgot to pack my swimming stuff over and I was so determined to find a piece so that I can swim for at least one morning. But everyday go shopping also I forgot about it or I'd be telling myself still got time to look for it. In the end I only managed to get it in Chatuchak and wore it on the morning we were supposed to leave the place.
 
Found a rooftop garden on the same floor as the swimming pool and spa.
I lost my instavideo taken at this beautiful place!
 
My smurfette high waist bikini!  
With fat legs, fat arms and small boobs me :(

That's where I stayed for my Bangkok 2013 trip!

0 comments: