If I Were A Naughty Smurfette for a Day...

06:55 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

If I were a naughty Smurfette for a day, there is a couple of things I would definitely do. The first thing I'll do is to sneak into the first-class cabin and enjoy the flight to Paris or Tokyo. Since I'm a food lover and can't ever live without desserts, I'll probably learn from the real naughty Smurfette who fooled around in the pastry shop, squishing the filling of donutes. I'd most likely jump onto a macaron or a mochi lol.. And lastly being a naughty Smurfette would allow me to play tricks on my friends because the real me lacks funny, playful and mischievous ideas!

In my view, Smurfette will stay true blue instead of losing her colour and turn into one of the naughties because deep down inside her heart, she is a part of the Smurfs family and would never bear to leave papa Smurf, Clumsy, Brainy or anyone else. Another thing is that I don't think she can stand the annoying cat, Azreal!

Hopefully I can catch the premiere screening of the Smurfest animation! :)

Till then, I'm gonna stay smurfistic for my driving test tomorr!
La la la-la la la, sing a happy song...
Nite nite!

0 comments: