Ballet x Bak Kut Teh

23:10 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

Quoted by the most creative Juin, "Once upon a Sunday evening, three Lims went to support a Tan!"
We went to support GabbyFabby for her performance during the Federal Academy of Ballet Concert 2013. It was held in PJ Civic Hall last Sunday evening and we missed the first two opening act, luckily Gab wasn't in it. We had a hard time locating our seats coz the seating alphabets weren't lighted in that pitch dark auditorium. We enjoyed the show as there are many little kids with cute tutus on and I can already start picturing how badly I want my daughter to be in it next time. Sitting there, watching all the ballerinas dancing and at that moment I really miss ballet. My last concert was far back during year 2006, woah & years ago. Furthermore I've quit ballet for two months. I really feel like going back but there's only one month left before leaving the country *hopefully* so no point already. I just hope I can find some dance club in the university and continue dancing.
Gossips, lack of 2
Trying to strike a ballet pose but we often lack ideas without teacher being there lol.. And can't lift my leg coz of the outfit
After that we headed over to PJ Oldtown for bak kut teh. By observing the flow of crowd, I'm pretty sure Heng Kee Bak Kut Teh is famous. Unlike the usual bak kut teh that I have, this one is served in plastic bowl instead of claypot. Gab was in charge of ordering the food so what I basically do was just to fork the food! One of their signature dish was probably their mushroom coz it came with a slightly different broth.
Ended the night with an ice cream!

P.S//  Won a pair of tix for Smurfs 2 premiere screening!  


0 comments: