La Crêperie

22:58 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

 

If you are one big French crepes fan like me, La Creperie is definitely a place you should visit when you are in Hong Kong or Shanghai or Ho Chi Minh. The one that I've visited is in Wan Chai. I would recommend you to go for their set lunch or afternoon tea as the original price is quite steep.

 
 
Remember to add on HKD20 to have a 'bowl' of Brittany's famous Apple Cider
I really love it!

 It is never too full to have both savoury crepe known as 'galette' and the sweet crepe. But I had to admit I'm more of a galette person as I love the crispy-brown-buckwheat skin with all the delicious fillings. The set comes with a crepe and coffee/tea, so we got ourselves two different flavour.
 
I was in the mood of salmon! 
Le Piano - Salmon and Spinach cooked in cream, a beautiful egg and some greens by the side
salmon and spinach cooked in cream as its filling
salmon and spinach cooked in cream as its filling
salmon and spinach cooked in cream as its filling
 
Burst the egg and fish in!
 
All time favorite English Breakfast 

The dessert crepe I had was quite special coz it's actually cooked apple with some kind of alcohol as the topping. I couldn't recall the name of it but the flame on it is just too cool lol...

 

La Crêperie 
1F, 100 Queen's Road East,
Wan Chai,
Hong Kong.
Phone: +852 25299280

Ending this post with this cute character which I have no idea what's his name -.-
 

Till then, I'll try to update more :)



0 comments: