101212 : A night at The Hill

08:10 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

Supposed to be watching #churppremiere Les Miserables at GSC Midvalley last night. But had to go to Ipoh T__T. And now blogging from my hotel room in Ipoh, I can feel how my tummy has lose its elasticity. Eating non-stop all day coz there's nothing much I can do here. At least I was food-less during the three hours of The Hobbit: The Unexpected Journey. I had to admit that the movie is quite long - 3 hours omg. And it just ended without a proper ending wtf

Back to Monday. One of the bro's birthday dinner at The Hill. The 2nd visit this year but still failed to get their first floor dining area. Spent the whole night there, snapping photos all about the place. And hate it when everyone thought I was tipsy or even worse, drunk when I barely drink more than two glass. I'm not that weak okay.. Just feeling slightly high and happier! Enjoying it haha :P

There isn't much to write about, so just enjoy the food pic and photos of the bunch of us :)


The only girl to accompany me :)

The Birthday Boy @kssiaks

The ladies' drinks

Green Apple Martini

Lychee Mojito

Soft Shell Crab Salad with Wafu Dressing
Not really satisfied with the salad coz the soft shell crab served was far too little, only two pieces :(

The Green Monster
Juicy Lamb Patty, Fried Onion Rings w/ Green Goo (mint based)
The guys can finish it all alone,but I can't. Lil' too meat-y..

The Black Monster
Juicy Beef Patty, Sauteed Mushrooms topped w/ Black Goo (black pepper based)


Love this!     *Yikes! Flash on*
Wasabi Pan-fried Chicken served w/ potato wedges & mix salad

Not entirely sure what's this. Some tomato-based pasta with rib eye cubes?

Cheers! 

Done with the food, now the people! 
Bro no. 1

Bro no. 2



Bro no. 3 and the birthday boyy

Bro no. 4

Nic Teh and Help idol YikHerr
Totally don't understand why Nic has to show all his teeth in every photo lol

Bryan and the smartest Mahaguru Chang

Drinking with the pretty lil' sister

Somehow I just like this photo coz my face looks abit smaller hehe

Awkwardly straight pose from me? 



Taking the same shot for multiple times just makes me laugh non-stop

Sum up all the people!

Finally group shot for our 3 plus 2 plus 2 group! 
Really glad to know them <3

Try to call up for reservation if you have a big gang going

23, Lorong Dungun,
Damansara Heights,
50490 Kuala Lumpur,
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Operational hour: Mon - Sun (5:00 pm-2:00 am)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hillkl
Website: http://www.thehill.com.my/

Lastly, ootd for the night
New Union Jack cover from Luxury cases

AB color filter

This post has so much of my face haha. Will blog about the Ipoh food hunt real soon I hope! Time to hit the sack, Econs extra class in the morning.

 Sweet dreams 


0 comments: