Teawood x 茶木?

22:12 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

All photos taken by 4S & S4  #nopunintended

In conjunction with my newly-made friend's birthday here in Hong Kong, we have kinda a double celebration for Lelynn. The first one was a birthday dinner together with a big group of Malaysians. We had Indian cuisine and I'm absolutely loving the dishes *cannot resist spicy stuff* but not the price. But don't really mind since it's for birthday purpose, it's not like I can eat luxurious food each day. NO TIME PLUS NO MONEY!

So we visited TeaWood, a Taiwanese style cafe in Tsim Tsa Tsui for their Honey Toast. Dessert toast seems to be a rather popular dessert here coz I've been seeing quite many cafes selling that. Still searching for my perfect one, moderately sweet and full of berries.
 
Lelynn the birthday girl! Looks so korean-ish right?
 
Strawberry Vanilla Honey Toast
I love the middle part where there's honey coated small pieces of toast, but the strawberry ice cream is not the real sour-sweet strawbie flavour, it's the kinda fake sweet ones which I don't like.
 
 
My korean language tutor lol

Overall the ambiance is quite nice, but be sure not to come too late coz the queue is terrible. We were so lucky to get a table withing 5 minutes, we've heard that some people actually waited for more than one hour! Taste wise, not much comment yet coz I have yet tried any other honey toast here. But still Shibuya Toast from AfterYou no doubt, is the best!
 

Maths test on the coming Monday.
So i guess it means no food hunt this weekend sigh 
#lifeofaunistudent #notwhatiexpected


Till then,
wish me luck! 
 

0 comments: