Halloween 哈咯喂

04:59 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

I know it's November already but it's only now that I have time to blog about my first theme park visit during Halloween. So allow me to tell about my visit to Ocean Park and I think everyone should totally visit theme parks during the special festivals!
 
Reach there by 10! 
Got our promo tix from the Student Union which includes a meal.

 
Let the Halloween Fest begin!
 
 
Scary but cute decorations everywhere. Only during October
 
It's the kiddy me :P

Basically what's the best route to follow in Ocean Park? I wouldn't say ours was the best but we made it to almost all the rides except for Mine Train and Raging River in Adventure Land. Coz one was closed and we were too hungry to queue 1.5 hours for the Raging river. 
So... we hop onto the cable car to get to the other side as soon as we got into the theme park. Incase u didn't know, I am a coward. 360 degrees turn or free fall sorta things are absolutely a big no-no for me. Unless it's an accident, like how I can never forget my experience in Tower of Terror of DisneySea!
 
However, I was forced to ride on The Flash and also a triple 360 degrees roller coaster wth. But it was thrilling! I wouldn't dare to go for a second time so I'm very glad I actually had the guts once with the push from my friends lol
 
Lunch-y snack: Roast Chicken Thigh
Totally a theme park food but sad thing is there's no churros :(
 
Some rest before we start exploring the Halloween specials which only commence at 1 pm

The highlight of the Halloween Fest would be those haunted houses with different themes and intensity of scariness and some mini games conducted by the well-dressed staff. Those haunted houses are pretty scary, I can never forget the Chamber of Mirror and the pitch black room where someone whispered right beside my ear *yikes*
 
Another attraction in Ocean Park is their Dolphin show. I enjoyed the whole show so much and really wanna to work there and train the dolphins. They are just ridiculously cute! 
 
 
By the colorful fountain! My hair's in a mess >.<
 
And.... my dinner set

Potential #ootd shoot got photobombed!
 

Surprisingly I'm feeling quite free this week.
Shall update as much as I can!




0 comments: