Aventura en Espana 3.0

00:49 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

Park Guell. My deepest impression for it is a desert. But more like a beautifully decorated desert. The sun and the sand, I can never forget. The heat is unbearable.
But the real fact is that this park is a UNESCO world heritage site, not just a desert lol
Went to Park Guell in the afternoon but once we reach there, mum and I can't wait to grab icy cold beer during afternoon tea.
Quite a distance from the metro station to Park Guell
At the highest point
Why do I look so kiddy beside her? :(

High five!
Peek-a-boo
Gaudi's multicolored mosaic salamander
known as the "el drac"

Not to forget, I came all the way to Spain to have the famous dessert, CHURROS
Churros with hot chocolate dip (at pubs)
Chocolate-coated churros (at stalls near the harbour)
My all time favourite is still cinnamon and sugar-coated churros

Or choose to have some petal ice-cream from Amorino
This was taken at 9 pm. That's how long day time is during summer.

Dinner time! Many seafood restaurants along the harbour.
Huge seafood platter
Custard pudding
Somehow I realiize the recent post are loaded with lots of photos.
Still have the last day in Barcelona to blog about!
Stay tuned :)

0 comments: