Aventura en Espana 1.0

01:21 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

Hola!
Barcelona has always been top of the numerous countries I wanna visit. It's a right choice I'm there for summer, long day for exploring the city. The weather is hot, but not that bad and the nights are actually cold..

Took a morning flight from Lisbon to Barcelona and started our journey immediately.
First thing that pops in your head must be Mercat de Sant Josep de la Boqueria, with an entrance from the famous La Rambla. The hotel is located in one of the branch streets in La Rambla so the market is very near us.
Our hotel, no modern glamorous type. Europe's all about saving every penny where you can.

We were quite hungry so hunt for food first, brunch at El Quim
Around 6 chefs cooking in that small area
Europe's usual bread starter

Razor Clams
El Quim's Speciality : Two fried eggs with baby squid
Omg this is like really too good. I can't even describe :o
But a pricey dish (19 euros)
Assorted wild mushrooms

There is just so many types of food sold in this market. 
Cheers to all the mix juices
Saw this adorable piggy so I decided to imitate it

Then I met my second love, savoury crepes... in the making..
The one behind the good crepe
#yuminmytum
Mojito popsicle 
Bread, Iberian ham, chorizo and salami

That's what I have tried in Mercat la Boqueria.
Anything nicer food there which I have missed? 
I can't believe how efficient I am HAHA  
Heading out for CNY shopping with my girls  ♥  

0 comments: