Christmas & Reindeer

09:10 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

3 days to Christmas!

How did I celebrate Christmas last year? Can't remember. This year even sad, Christmas is nothing more than a reminder of how close Edexcel Jan exam is. So I suppose no Xmas party or whatsoever. The fact that Mumsy is gonna have a great time with her friends on a Christmas dinner date in Hong Kong, just made me feel ultra depressed.

Currently have no plans on Christmas day. But not in study mood neither. This month should be an armed-up-for-exams month, but somehow I'm blogging more than I usually do. What's wrong with me? Have I just given up on my studies? Hell no, but that umph just haven't kick in. Pls let it come by tomorr, bless me!

Moments that remind me of best Decembers and Christmas...

December 2011
Singapore with the babes


Had a great Christmas shopping together! 

Btw Stephyy is leaving real soon. In a week's time. 

High tea at Cafe Vienna

Cheating how can she wear heels and stand beside me?!



Christmas edition instax film


Back to reminiscence.
December 2010. When in Japan.

Tokyo Disneysea. 

Xmas edition Duffy and ShellieMay !

Conquered Hakone. Hotspring and Ryokan :)

Coldstone Creamery's Melting Waffle!
The best but seems like it's only found in Japan and only during Christmas

The cutest Christmas tree!

Same year. But the real Christmas day was spent in Taiwan. 

The most memorable Christmas.
With people I have known only 15 days. 
Left : Fred Flintstone  Right : Pikachu

Miss them to the maxx now

A late Happy Winter Solstice! 

Doing crazy shootings..

And this year's Christmas deco >>



 This is random. 
Last night's mentaiko on salmon. Suddenly I love mentaiko again haha

Banana Cream Pie from A Slice of Heavenly

Merry X'mas  ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: