Hello.... Anyone still there?

20:28 CallieKaylee 0 Comments

So... It's been forever since I have updated my blog. Or visited it. Seriously it has been almost a year. Sorry my dear bloggie you knew how busy I was right.. I can't really commit to updating here so often coz of the piling up work in college. SOPHOMORE YEAR IS NO JOKE MAN! Maybe just in Hong Kong yikes.

It's only been three weeks since the start of the new semester and I'm choking up with stuff. From assignments, choosing what society to join, applying for stuff to even worrying about securing an internship for the coming summer (what? this summer hasn't even ended). This explains why I almost *cough blood* when I heard this new freshmen telling me that he thinks the academic environment here isn't really strong.

When I'm handling with the difficult assignments,
How I wish

Btw we had much more Malaysian juniors coming into HKU this year compared to our miserable numbers last year. But sigh.. only one moved into my residential hall. New roomie is fine, our level of cleanliness/messiness is about the same so it is quite good. NOTHING COMPARED TO MY EX ROOMMATE.

Events of the month:
 
Bel's bday dinner @Jamie's Italian

 
The food is mediocre. Bland and the pasta wasn't al dente. 

 
Registration team for mid autumn night! 


That's all for this time.
Not gonna make any promise on blogging.




0 comments: