Wish granted!

07:38 CallieKaylee 1 Comments

Always wanted an Iphone. Coz the whole family is using smartphones. Parents eating apple while the sister is chewing on blackberries. Me? Nokia E72 which is often going mad these days. So I made this deal with daddy that I'll get an Iphone if I get straight As for my SPM. Which the results are coming out on 21st March. Praying so hard every night. 
One day, I got up the car and saw these brochures of the Iphone plans offered by Digi and Maxis. My heart was beating fast. Was he thinking what I'm thinking? Finally getting me an Iphone? 
He asked me whether I want or not. Obviously yes right.. and that's it. The phone was waiting at home the next night. 

Daddy, me heartz you! 

But I'm still so worried about my SPM results. I want it to be good, really good. 4 more days. 

1 comment:

  1. See how much daddy pamper you!!! Make sure u heartz him always and not just only when he buys u stuff =p

    ReplyDelete